Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Who am I....

I am a woman, creative, sensitive and most of all, deeper than I may appear on the surface. I do have quite a temper. I don’t want praise and neither do I want pity. I just want to have a little pride. I am extremely determined and work tirelessly to get what I want. I have huge appetite for life and retain a childlike pleasure in things I see and experience. Thus, makes me believe I was destined for adventure and misadventure. Fair minded, a good listener and survivor but can be extremely stubborn. I am a woman unafraid to bend unbreakable rules should a situation demand a more humane approach. Emotionally vulnerable as I maybe, but I am a risk taker. Far from being perfect but I know I’m special.

I guess I was never a daydreamer but observed to be a romantic one. My artworks could speak well of my creativity. I’ve never been timid in using colors, sometimes I see colors flattened and other times vivid and vibrant. I always try to evoke a sense of energy and mood. Its fascinating to see when two people looking at the same image see different things. I like to see things from a different perspective.

I am a woman that has lived my love affair focused on one person for decades, spent surrounded by lies and deceptions which has led me down the road of utter ruin.

My poetry?????bitter and cruel at times. My cooking, a mixture of tastes and colors. My lyrics, cinematic and my songs melancholic. I’d like to have my own place, my own time for the sake of maintaining my emotional equilibrium and stimulate my creativity.

0 comments: