Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brand new year...brand new start!

Hmmm....Let me see, what do i write here?ERRR....Actually im new to blogging and i am not really sure if i could put my thoughts and emotions well into writing.
Since i registered here, that was Jan 2nd, im on my toes again. Running around, here and there, to and fro, i couldnt find the time and finally i find the time to sit infront of my pc with an empty mind.
Its a brand new year, means a brand new start for me? I am actually in the process of getting ready to move into a new house, a small one enough to start something new but why cant i get my kids to join me in this new direction that i want to take?
It's been a while since we parted ways and all this time i wanted to move out of this city. To make us forget, at least, far from memories, far from people we know, far from things that would remind us of what we have been through but there are things that i just cant do because of too many complications, if not in total mess. It could have been a lot easier if resources would allow me.
I have been talking to my kids, since two of them are almost grown ups and i wonder if they get to digest what i'm telling them, if they are sensitive enough to feel what i am going through. Or maybe, its me. I don't feel anything anymore. Maybe i have become numb that i don't feel the response. Its been months that i was talking to my children about moving into a new place not really far from the place where we live. Its the least that i can do for now, not just to make a change but a try to make a living to sustain their needs.(A far cry from what we used to).
As a mother, i tried to understand their point and i thought of giving them a chance, that its going to be a bit (just a bit) difficult for them since its far from school, but then again, i couldn't see nor feel the support. Well, as i can remember, they were never really involved with anything i do, no matter how hard i tried. I guess i could complain for their being too complacent with things that they seem not to care. At one point, i am thankful for having them, i love them so much, they are the source of my strength.
I could just hope that i'm starting the year with the right foot forward, whether its going to be great or not, i still hold on to the hope that things would be better for all of us.

0 comments: