Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Let not love be so hard

For that someone who couldn't be mine....



Alone in my room, I sit and wait for you
Numb and cold, never wanting to feel the pain.
My arms wrapped around me
Thinking of all the pain i had to go through.


The love i have, i hold it close
Hiding inside, anxious to be hurt again
Like i've been hurt by you.
I hide my feelings, but my eyes can't lie.

Wallowing in despair, my heart aches for you
My soul yearns for you
From a distance, i long to feel you
Touch your face and hold you in my arms
Feel your warmth and breath like one body and soul.

I dream to look into your eyes
To share the love i feel inside
Wander and soar high beyond the stars
The distance is so hard to bear
An on bended knees i ask
Let not love be so hard.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms moonwalker,

kutob ko romantic ka nga, from ur blogpost and choice of music, kaya lang parang hirap kang main at maout of love. :)