Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another sleepless night....part 2

Sleepless nights bring endless thoughts. As we talk, my heart plunged all the way to my feet. I admit that when you lied to me, that was the first time you hurt my feelings and probably not for the reasons you think. But I admire you for being man enough to admit. After spending months of being wrapped up in my emotions, I have wished that it would not have been that way. Had it happen differently. I wonder if you really wanted to journey with me. If you weren’t serious journeying with me and decide not to carry on eventually, because you knew that there’s no road ahead of us, then Why? Why you didn’t stop? You are a harsh, goal oriented person and perhaps, its part of your way of life........? I should have turned my back from the beginning.

Journeying is about discovery, it’s about learning things whatever they may be and growing from them. Journeying towards a possible happy ending…not certain tho but at least we could have tried.

0 comments: